Monday 27 September 2010

You make my day

I smiled. I laughed. Good hearty laugh. Because you and you and you ... were here to make me laugh. To cheer my days. To make me grin from ear to ear. I can still smile, just by thinking of the moments we all had together.


Friends are beautiful creations of God...

... and I thank God for blessing me great pals.

the wedding. the lunch reception. the cendol & ice kacang moment. the direction-less driving. the crazy crepe cottage sugar high supper. the many hours in the car. the 'rare food' hunting. the awesome catching up. the ingolf satisfying meal. the fun beach night.

more to come... more to come...

1 comment:

Woody Allen said...

Hi Irene,

Greetings from Exabytes.

We would like to invite you to join our Angel Programme.
All you need to do is just to place our banner in your blog,
you are on the way to earn up to RM1180.
On top of that, you will be given RM50 bonus upon sign up.

You may visit this link for further details on our Angel Programme:

http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

==========================