Sunday 21 November 2010

Back in Sunday School

A day in Sunday School, after SO many years was simply awesome. The children in the toddlers' class are SO adorable, chubby and restless. I dont remember me being so restless when I was their age, but I must have been adorable too, hahaa! Anyway, the moment this little girl hold on tightly to my fingers during the worship without planning to let go of it, I couldnt stop liking her more. The children have such contagious smiles and laughter that will melt you on the spot.

The worship songs reminded me the songs I used to sing in Sunday School, also not to forget the actions accompanied. I like those simple songs directly expressing our feelings to God. Nice. The colouring session was fun too. Some coloured everything in one colour, some coloured tree in brown and blue and so on. Pretty creative bunch of painters. Oh, I like the way the teachers talk to them, very encouraging. I miss the little princesses and heroes already.

No comments: