Wednesday 26 November 2008

My Elephant

Has been planning to pay a visit to My Elephant for sometimes ever since it was opened since it's quite near =) Finally I made it with Ju, Jeannie and Megan. Yeah!!

Cozy, simple, comfortable, relax...
.
.
I ordered a set lunch, we were just in time to make our very last order before the kitchen close at 2pm sharp, hehe....
.
Set lunch comes with a drink, main dish and dessert. [RM8.90]
From top left clockwise: Pandan Cooler, Mango as dessert, KraChiap Cooler and Lychee fried rice.



Ju's dish-Thai Glass Noodles (if not mistaken)

Overall: 7.5/10

C-G-4 Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Section 17, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Tel: +603-6156 2655 Fax: +603-6156 2657
Business Hours:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday to Friday: Lunch (12 - 3pm) Dinner (6 - 10pm)
Saturday and Sunday: Lunch Closed, only Dinner
*P.S. last order at 9:30pm
The meal taste fine, simple yet delicious. Perhaps I'm a BIG eater, the portion seems a little too little for me, haha....

No comments: