Thursday 19 June 2008

Blessings falling

I went back home last weekend. Thought of getting a break from all the work i was holding at that very moment. I was so looking forward for a good rest at home with warmth, good food and do-nothing-weekend, also to celebrate Daddy's Day.

Things didn't go as I planned and hoped. My grand aunt passed away just hours before I reached home. Relatives came from all over the peninsula to this little town. There I go... busy as ever...

Even though everyone in the house was busy running in and out to my aunt's place, my little usual busy character was running at the normal speed. I even 'ge bo' into my little sister's art homework =) Hmm... wait! It should be 'sensory acuity' instead of 'ge bo'. I 'helped' her in her drawing, let's say almost 85% of the whole master piece of work? =P Can't help it! I miss drawing!

One thing mi mentioned which I personally quite agree with.
"People these days will meet up only either when there's a wedding or funeral."
Just imagine, there're relatives and friends I only get to meet them on these two kinds of events. However, I am glad that I was able to see them on the weekend and I do missed them a lot!

After the tiring weekend, my body was dragged back here once again...

One thing that really cheer me up.
I received food vouchers, free Snickers, discount card... within a week =)
Happy! May my foody days begin!
Really wanna thank God for giving me the strength and happiness! Praise Him! He knows the best way to cheer me up and always the best timing.

No comments: