Thursday 13 March 2008

Z002: Ma Po Wan Tun Mee, Old Town Kopitiam, Subway, DD...








Just before I came back from Ipoh, I managed to have breakfast with my dad and sis. We went to a place called Ma Po in Tasek. This place has been really famous with their 'Wan Tun Mee'. They have: Cha Siew Wan Tun, Zhao Wan Tun Mee, Zhu Guat Chou Wan Tun... Basically, you name it, they have it. The mi is really tender and flexible, taste is just prefect, also the price is superb reasonable. Every time I have breakfast there, it's a guarantee satisfactory wonderful morning. What can I ask for more? I'm sure you can't find the same quality in any other place. By the way, they will close the store before noon. So, you can imagine how good the business is right? Ipoh food rocks!

Overall: 8.5/10







These are the pictures I took from the Jaya One Old Town Kopitiam. Have been visiting this place like almost every week. Yea... it's near and also convenient to do group discussion ma. Yes, they serve a variety of food which I bet you know already what do they have. Anyway, there are food that's pretty good. So far, the toast bread, Chicken Hor Fun, Asam Laksa, Coffee... However, it's not advisable to order Tom Yam Bee Hoon and Dried Curry. Of course, if you looking for a good Chicken Hor Fun, don't waste your time looking for it in KL or PJ. Ipoh is the one and only place!!! =P Nonetheless, the environment is pretty comfortable, whereas the service still need to be improve (ok la). Oya, there's a 10% discount for those who have student ID. =)

Overall: 6.5/10


Went to Subway in Jaya 33 last Friday in between the Moral lecture break. The bread is good, healthy and delicious. They have a variety of choices on bread, ingredients, sauces... Will challenge myself the 1 foot long bread the next time!! I'll be there real soon again! If you haven't been there before, go and have a try. However, it's a little expensive though. But worth it la... =) People like me who like quite 'heavy taste', I think this is good to have once in a while as it's not really heavy in taste.

Overall: 7.5/10

Haha... This Dunkin Donuts's. Yea... forgot the name though, but the taste is fine. Bought it when I was waiting for the bus arrival in Pudu last week. A simple sneak works in wondrous cheering up a person's mood. Goodie goodie...


Went to have dinner with my uncle, aunt, mom, sis, 2 chubby cousin sisters on the day I reached Ipoh last week at somewhere near my church at Boulevard garden. I had a share on the spaghetti and a cheese dish. One thing is the spaghetti looked attractive but not really appetite killing. The cheese dish and the sandwich were fine. The service was fine but the price ma... hmm... no idea coz it wasn't me who paid.



Next target: Japanese food- Sushi!!!

No comments: