Monday 12 May 2008

2nd time-Tagged by VivienC

Instructions: Remove 1 question below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What disappoints you the most?
People who don't clean up their own mess (physically and metaphorically).

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Greece, i think.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
What else? Eat lor... wheehehee...

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
I would say 'no' usually, BUT in some ways, 'yes' when it comes to food. =) FOOD=HAPPINESS!!

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
One dream... then I want to have 2 dreams to come true.
First, I want my family and all the people that I know to come to know about this wonderful ever loving God. Second, I wanna be a boss of an ice-cream factory, gagaa...

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Simple! Of course it is a 'yes'! I can always still use barter system, and I'm not stupid!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My appetite, my crave, my sleep, my dreams.......

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Wa... Lot's to do la... WAIT!! Ringgit M'sia or Euro?? ^___^
Spend it on family, adopt a few children and use it for the extension of His kingdom.

9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
Recently... hmm... I think nothing gua. Coz even if I did, I don't really care how others look at me... *very thick face*

10. Give a reason why you want to die ?
So that I can go to Heaven, cant wait man...

11. What makes you happy?
Give me yummylicious Food and I'll show it...

12. what have you wished most recently?
A good quality camera perhaps... addicted with photographing...

13. What is your ambition?
Interpreter. Now I thought of working towards food industry.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Fly. Save petrol, money, time, environmental friendly and don't need passport.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God.

16. What do you do when you're alone?
Laugh, eat, read, sleep, dream, watch tv programmes, rubik's cube-ing, staring...

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Impatience. You wont wanna mess up with me, I punch anytime!

18. Name the people who tells lame jokes.
Jen, you are the best! hahaa....

19. What is your least favourite animal?
CATS!!!! Not least! It's DISLIKE!

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
Big bowl of fruits and chocolate topping of superb yum yum ice-cream!!!!

Now now now... tagging people time!!!
Viv!!! You've tagged almost everyone in our course who has blog!!! Not fair!!
Okay okay... just you, Ervinna... =)

No comments: