Monday 12 May 2008

Another tagged by KhatL @,@

I see stars now... ********

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
1. Acting like a good kid in Standard 6.
2. After the Olympic games on tv.
3. Graduated from primary school.
4. I had the best holiday ever, no holiday homework!!!
5. Enjoying the innocent fun time.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Eat.
2. Sleep.
3. TV programmes.
4. Fly kite with pi.
5. Think what to eat next.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chipsmore.
2. Potato chips.
3. Ice-cream.
4. Sea weeds.
5. Chocolate stuff.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Trip with family.
2. Adopt little children.
3. For His kingdom.
4. Open a food shop that sells everything that I love to eat.
5. Build a good library near my house.

5 of my bad habits
1. Eat too much, no limit.
2. Easily doze off during lecture.
3. Start dreaming food when there's a space in my brain to think.
4. In love with lame jokes and tricks.
5. Always dream of wrecking places with good food.

5 places I have lived
1. Ipoh. I'm here since I was borned. *truely ipohrian*
2. PJ. Since last year.
3. Setiawan & UiTM Seri Iskandar. (3 months)
4. Batu Gajah. When I was a baby i think.
5. My mi's womb. (9 months)

5 jobs I've had
1. Levi's sales associate.
2. Sales person during Form 4.
3. Student.
4. Maid at home, haha...
5. No more d la...

5 people I tag:
1. I
2. end
3. all
4. tags
5. here.

No comments: